"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible." TE Lawrence

Friday, February 5, 2010

Rain, Rain go away...


100% chance of rain. I don't mind running in a light warm rain. 39 deg and constant downpour NO THANKS. It's mornings like this I wish I still had that membership to the Y. Yet for the few spring days like this I can survive.

I can take the time to overload on a high carb breakfast and prepare for a rainy Saturday run. Two great opportunities tomorrow to run for Haiti. I wish I had enough time to knock out the dollars for miles run. I'll stick with the 5k donating new and used shoes to Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment