"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible." TE Lawrence

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Idiot!

Ok body I lied to you and you caught me. 22 miles was a bit much. The hills on that run were killer and never seemed to end. Now 5 days later you are still making me pay for it.
Shin/ calf whatever one of you is really pissed off at the brain please lighten up. Its 70 deg out today and I will load up on pain killers and put you through a test. The bike is ready. I hate the bike but you are forcing me to go low impact and I refuse to let this spring day go to waste.
I will promise to keep the impact off if you promise to be healed in time for next weeks 4 miler. I have paid the entry fee, and my mind is set on a PR.
Get ready for some yoga and some bike. You will be ready to start this race series.

" Il, faut d'abord durer." First one must endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment