"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible." TE Lawrence

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Foolish thing.

Please read before signing: I have been warned that the Strolling Jim is a grueling, grim, and hazardous
event. I am fully aware that I could be injured attempting such a run. It is a foolish thing that I am
doing, but I am going to do it anyway. Knowing all these things, I accept full responsibility for my
attempt to run the Strolling Jim 40. And for all results of that attempt, absolving any and all sponsors,
organizers, and supporters of the Strolling Jim from any and all liability related to my attempt to run
the Strolling Jim 40.
Signed: ____________________________________________________________ Date

This is the best waiver I have ever seen. " Its a foolish thing I am doing, but I am going to do it anyway."

I wish this race was later in the year. It would fit well into my 40-B4-40 plan.

Check it out www.tynesweb.com/sj40/

No comments:

Post a Comment