"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible." TE Lawrence

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Resolution 1 check

Went for a run today with University City Road Runners. This group is awesome. They trot at a good pace, They all start together but split in different directions based on training goals. Then they meet back for coffee and social time.

They made a newbie feel welcome. I decided to stick it out and go for the long run. I quickly fell behind the pace. That hill was huge. They waited out the next intersection for me. One even stayed back with me to keep me on pace. It was good to hear his running experience.

I think I'm signing up.

New years resolution 1, check.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome dude!! Good to hear! BTW, your blog is still uuber cool and interesting!!

    ReplyDelete